How to boot into BIOS?
How to check BIOS version in Windows 10?
- Open Start.
- Search for System Information, and click the top result.Quick tip: Alternatively, you can also use use the Windows key+R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command, and the ...
- Under the "System Summary" section, look for BIOS Version/Date, which will tell you the version number, manufacturer, and the date when it was installed.System Information
How to check your BIOS version?
- Press Windows Key+X to open Win+X menu. Choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list of results.
- When Command Prompt opens, enter wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion and press Enter.
- Now you should see SMBIOSBIOSVersion and the version of your BIOS in a new line. In our example, our version is 0507, but you’ll get different...
How to find the BIOS version?
- If you feel comfortable going into the Windows Registry, it’s easy to find your BIOS version. Open the Registry by hitting Windows Key+R to bring...
- Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEHARDWAREDESCRIPTIONBIOS and in the right pane look for the BIOSVersion string.
Share this Post: